Before you purchase a bundle, check out the bundle's contents. Click through the product tiles and see what interests you. Then, when you're decided, follow these steps:
- Click on the "Buy" button or scroll down the page to the purchase form. If the bundle is in preorder mode, click on "preorder" button to show and scroll down to the purchase form.
- Select the price you would like to pay. The left-most option is the minimum amount, and the other options correspond to tiers if available. You may also enter a custom amount to pay.
For a Build-A-Bundle type bundle, select the products you want to buy. Any bonuses will be automatically selected, and does not count towards the number of products you have to choose.
- If the bundle supports charity, check the "Donate to charity" option. If there is more than one charity, select the ones you want to donate to. Certain bundles have mandatory charity donations, and for those you cannot uncheck the "Donate to charity" option.
- If you would like to send the bundle as a gift, check the "Make a gift" option and fill in the email address of the person you want to send it to. If you forget to make your order a gift, you can still do this later on your purchases page.
- Choose your payment option. They are:
- PayPal (also accepts credit cards)
- Xsolla (credit cards)
- Coinbase (Bitcoins)
- Groupees Coins (only available on certain bundles AND not in the preorder period)